The Quixote EcoFair showcased the latest trends and innovation in green entertainment/media production. A diverse set of visionary eco-conscious companies were represented (please see below). A highlight of the event was “How Green is My Production?,” a panel discussion between thought leaders in the eco-conscious movement. The conversation covered topics and trends across the production industry.
- Adam Roodman, Vice President; Quixote Studios
Panelists (alphabetical order):
- Jamie Bullock: Operations Manager and Lead Coordinator; EcoSet Consulting
- Lisa Day: Director, Energy Initiatives; Fox Filmed Entertainment
- Brian T. Edwards: General Manager, Los Angeles Office; PRG
- Rachael Joy: Co-Chair, PGA Green
- Veronica Miles: Sustainability Coordinator – Film, TV & Special Events; Crown Disposal Co.
- Lauren Selman: Founder & Producer; Reel Green Media